- S-35 Power Gun – Often mistaken for a pressure blaster when using some of the high-tech abrasives. Bottom of gun has 1/4″ female pipe threads for quick connection to 7 ft air hose (included) and 5/8″ OD inlet at bottom of siphon head for connection to pickup hose (also included). Includes 1 medium steel nozzle and air jet installed in gun, and 2 extra medium steel nozzles for use with 10-15 cfm air (3 HP minimum – 5 HP is better).
- Siphon Hose is made of clear vinyl so you can see the abrasive flow as it is pulled from funnel of cabinet. Hose is 5/8″ inside diameter by 36″ long, reaches most areas of the cabinet and can be cut to size.
- Genuine Skat Blast® Pickup Tube is 27″ overall length with mounting hardware. Double-tube design provides a smooth, even flow of abrasive to the power gun. 5/8″ OD x 18 gauge.
- 7 Ft Air Hose – High-volume, 3/8″ inside diameter. Has 1/4″ male brass pipe threads on each end to connect to bottom of power gun and to your incoming air supply of 10-15 cfm.
- Low Air Supply Nozzle Kit includes 3 small steel nozzles, one small air jet, and air jet gasket. This kit enables you to blast with low air consumption (4-8 cfm).
Note: it is necessary to change both nozzle and air jet (both must match when siphon blasting.)
- Build Your Own Cabinet Plans – Well-illustrated plans explain how to build a 34″ wide x 24″ deep cabinet with only two sheets of plywood (plus additional Skat Blast® parts). Adjust dimensions to build a cabinet to fit your needs.