USA SKAT CAT 33 Top-Load Abrasive Blast Cabinet (No Vac)
MADE in USA – FULLY ASSEMBLED!
34″ WIDE, 22″ deep, 20-1/2″ high work area – top-load design saves 22″ of valuable floor space in your shop!
Our Skat Cat 33 Top-Load is easy to use – flip up top-loading door and pour abrasive (included) into cabinet hopper. Load parts, close and latch door, place hands in gloves, and pull trigger on S-35 Power Gun. Rust, paint, and scale will disappear in seconds, leaving a smooth, clean finish on the blasted surface. Clean manifolds, small parts, wheels, air cleaners, plugs, molds, dies, pistons, valves, cylinder heads, and more! Abrasive drops to bottom of funnel so it can be automatically recirculated. No surging – no skipping – just a steady flow of abrasive to the gun. Unlike some imports, our Skat Cat 33 holds the abrasive and doesn’t leak!
BIG 14-1/4″ x 30″ Top-Load Door Opening handles most under-the-hood parts easily. Also saves 22″ of valuable floor space in your shop – no extra space required for side doors to open!
SC-33 SKAT BLAST Cabinet Includes:
- High-Velocity S-35 Trigger-Operated Power Gun
- 3 steel nozzles
- 7 ft air hose from gun to your air supply
- 24″ long double-strength cabinet gloves
- 12″ x 24″ acrylic lens with peel-off inside
- Molded glove and lens trim prevent leaks
- 50 lbs fast-cutting Skat Magic Abrasive
- Automatic abrasive recycling system
- Strong 22 gauge USA steel construction
- Expanded metal work screen
- Adjustable floodlight holder (less bulb)
- 2-1/2″ ferrule for hookup to your wet/dry vac, or optional Vac-50 HEPA Vacuum
- Quick-change trap door for fast abrasive changes
- Replacement parts IN STOCK!
SPECIFICATIONS: Overall size – 36″w, 23″d, 54-1/4″h. Work area – 34″w, 22″d, 20-1/2″h. 22 gauge steel. Requires 10-15 cfm @ 80 psi. (For 7-10 cfm order low air supply nozzle setup – #6311-04.) 125 psi max. Fully Assembled. Crate size: 44″w, 34″d, 70″h. Ship wt: 220 lbs. IN STOCK – Ships Quick – within 24-48 hours! Made in USA!
Model SC-33 requires a vacuum to remove dust while blasting and cleaning parts. Use your wet/dry vac or see Model SC-33V.
90-Day Shop Trial, 5-Year Limited Warranty – Try our cabinet in your shop for 90 days. If you are not 100% satisfied, return the unit for a full refund or credit, less freight charges. We have sold thousands of units on this basis and believe that once you try our abrasive blast cabinet, you will LOVE IT! Cabinet and power gun carry a full 5-year warranty. Wear items such as nozzles, air jets, lens, gun suction head, hoses, gloves, etc., are not guaranteed.