USA SKAT CAT 28 Abrasive Blast Cabinet (No Vac)
MADE in USA – FULLY ASSEMBLED!
28″ WIDE, 28″ deep, 28″ high work area – perfect size for tight garages or shops!
Our Skat Cat Series Blast Cabinets remove rust, paint, and scale FAST! They are always ready. Leave the cabinet hooked up to your air supply, so it is ready for operation at a moment’s notice (no air or abrasive is used until you need it). Clean oil pans, fuel pumps, wheels, carburetors, cylinder heads, nuts, bolts, springs, pistons, valve covers, hinges, a-arms, headlights, grilles, air cleaners, trim pieces, manifolds, interior and under-the-hood parts – the list is endless … the results are amazing! Can also etch glass or blast designs in wood!
Easy to Use: Just insert rusty or painted parts and place on work screen. Close door, pick up part with one hand, and aim USA-Made S-35 Trigger Gun. Each time trigger power gun is activated, rust, paint, and corrosion are removed FAST, leaving a beautiful satin finish on your part ready for painting or other final prep. Abrasive drops to funnel bottom where it is automatically recycled into pickup tube and up to S-35 Trigger Gun. Skat Cat Models with vacuum provide excellent visibility. There is NO DUST OR MESS. You always have a clean shop, as blast is confined inside cabinet. 3-5 HP air compressor required (10-15 cfm air @ 80 psi).
SC-28 SKAT BLAST Cabinet Includes:
- High-Velocity S-35 Trigger-Operated Power Gun
- 3 steel nozzles
- 7 ft air hose from gun to your air supply
- 28″ long double-strength cabinet gloves
- Tempered glass lens, 12″ x 24″ x 3/16″ with peel-off inner lens protector
- Molded glove and lens trim – prevents leaks
- 50 lbs fast-cutting Skat Magic Abrasive
- Automatic abrasive recycling system
- Right-hand side-loading door, full-size 11 gauge steel with welded angle-iron framework
- Strong 11-22 gauge USA steel construction
- Expanded metal screen holds objects up to 200 lbs
- Adjustable 90 watt floodlight assembly
- 2-1/2″ ferrule for hookup to your wet/dry vac, or optional Vac-50 HEPA Vacuum
- Quick-change trap door for fast abrasive changes
- Replacement parts IN STOCK!
SPECIFICATIONS: Overall size – 30″w, 30″d, 64-1/2″h. Work area – 28″w, 28″d, 28″h. 11 ga steel door with welded angle-iron framework, 22 ga steel body. Requires 10-15 cfm @ 80 psi. (For 7-10 cfm order low air supply nozzle setup – #6311-04.) 125 psi max. Fully Assembled. Crate size: 44″w, 34″d, 70″h. Ship wt: 285 lbs. IN STOCK – Ships Quick – within 24-48 hours! Made in USA!
Model SC-28 requires a vacuum to remove dust while blasting and cleaning parts. Use your wet/dry vac or see Model SC-28V.
90-Day Trial, 5-Year Limited Warranty – Try our cabinet in your shop for 90 days. If you are not 100% satisfied, return the unit for a full refund or credit, less freight charges. We have sold thousands of units on this basis and believe that once you try our abrasive blast cabinet, you will LOVE IT! Cabinet and power gun carry a full 5-year warranty. Wear items such as nozzles, air jets, lens, gun suction head, hoses, gloves, etc., are not guaranteed.