Skat Blast® Cabinets have continually improved over the last 45 years – with one goal in mind – to produce the highest-quality blasting cabinet that will deliver many years of dependable service. That’s the Skat Blast® promise – USA-Made since 1978! This year, Skat Blast® is celebrating their 45th anniversary and offering a special, limited production Blast Cabinet – the 960 Finish Line at an unbelievable Anniversary Sale Price of $1499 plus reduced shipping. If you have been wanting a Skat Blast® Cabinet in your shop, this is the best time to buy. Order Now – Limited Production!
How the 960-FL works: Pour Skat Magic Abrasive in cabinet through side-loading door. Hook up your air hose to 7 ft air whip hose and trigger-operated gun. Turn on vacuum/light switch. Place parts to be blasted on metal screen inside cabinet. Shut door, place hands in gloves, and aim power gun at part. Pull trigger and watch rust, paint, and scale disappear! After vacuum has cleared the work area, open side door to check results. The results are AMAZING – clean parts in just minutes right in your own shop. No lost parts!
960-FL SKAT BLAST® Cabinet Includes:
- SPECIAL PRICE – Savings of over $400!
- Special Hammertone Red Paint
- Special “Finish Line” Decal
- New magnetic LED light provides 1500 lumens for greater visibility & maneuverability
- Powerful Vac-55 HEPA Vacuum to remove dust as you blast
- High-Velocity S-35-M Trigger-Operated Power Gun
- 3 steel nozzles
- 7 ft air hose from gun to your air supply
- 28″ long double-strength cabinet gloves
- Tempered glass lens, 12″ x 24″ x 3/16″ with peel-off inner lens protector
- Molded glove and lens trim – prevents leaks
- 45 lbs fast-cutting Skat Magic Abrasive
- Automatic abrasive recycling system
- Right-hand side-loading door, full-size 11 gauge steel with welded angle-iron framework
- Strong 11-20 gauge USA steel construction
- Expanded metal screen holds objects up to 200 lbs
- Adjustable 90 watt floodlight assembly
- Quick-change trap door for fast abrasive changes
- Replacement parts IN STOCK!
SPECIFICATIONS: Overall size – 48″w, 30″d, 64-1/2″h. Work area – 46″w, 28″d, 28″h. 11 ga steel door with welded angle-iron framework, 20 ga steel body. Requires 10-15 cfm @ 80 psi. 125 psi max. 5 ft vac hose & Vac-55 HEPA Vacuum. Fully Assembled. Crate size: 56″w, 34″d, 70″h. Ship wt: 370 lbs. IN STOCK – Ships Quick – within 24-48 hours! Made in USA!
90-Day Trial, 5-Year Limited Warranty – Try our cabinet in your shop for 90 days. If you are not 100% satisfied, return the unit for a full refund or credit, less freight charges. We have sold thousands of units on this basis and believe that once you try our abrasive blast cabinet, you will LOVE IT! Cabinet and power gun carry a full 5-year warranty. Wear items such as nozzles, air jets, lens, gun suction head, hoses, gloves, etc., are not guaranteed. Vacuum motor is guaranteed for 90 days from date of purchase.