Ruggedly built with 11-14 gauge steel and 1-1/2″ angle-iron door frame, the 1936 can handle the toughest cleaning jobs. Its whopping 96″w, 34″d work area holds the large car and truck parts that you used to have to sandblast outside. Rear inside height: 36″. Dual side-loading doors make loading objects easy, expanded metal screen holds objects up to 300 lbs. Includes powerful 310-DC Dust Collector for exceptional visibility within the HUGE work area, 2 Tungsten Carbide Nozzles that provide increased production and longer life over ceramic type (each outlasts 30 ceramic nozzles), and 32″L long-lasting Super-Pro Gloves (2 pair) – great for high production shops.
Easy to use: just insert part through either side-loading door and press foot pedal. C-35-C Foot-Pedal-Operated Power Gun with large air and abrasive passages removes rust, paint, and scale to bare metal FAST! Abrasive continually recycles from bottom hopper onto workpiece, so you don’t have to stop to reload.
HUGE 8 FT WIDE, 34″d, 36″h rear inside height work area lets you blast tires (on rims), motorcycle frames, panels, door skins, fenders, bumpers, cross supports & more easily!
1936 SKAT BLAST® Cabinet Includes:
- Powerful 310-DC HEPA Dust Collector to remove dust within cabinet while blasting
- TWO C-35-C Foot-Pedal-Operated Power Guns with Tungsten Carbide Nozzles (each outlasts 30 ceramic nozzles)
- TWO Foot Pedals with 7 ft air hoses
- TWO Tempered glass lenses, 12″ x 45″ x 3/16″ with peel-off inner lens protectors
- TWO pair 32″L Super-Pro Cabinet Gloves (provide 10x the life of standard cabinet gloves)
- Molded glove and lens trim – prevents leaks
- TWO adjustable 90 watt floodlights, 115 volts with on/off switch
- TWO full-size 11 gauge steel side-loading doors with welded angle-iron framework
- Strong 11-14 gauge USA welded steel construction
- 90 lbs fast-cutting Skat Magic Abrasive
- Continual automatic abrasive recycling system
- Expanded metal screen holds up to 300 lbs
- Quick-change trap door for fast abrasive changes
- Replacement parts IN STOCK!
SPECS: Overall size – 98″ wide, 35″ deep, 73-1/4″ high. Work area – 96″w, 34″d, 36″h. Two 11 gauge steel doors with welded angle-iron framework, 14 ga steel body. Requires 10-30 cfm @ 80 psi. 125 psi max. Fully Assembled. Crate size: 105″w, 43″d, 78″h. Ship wt: 1400 lbs. IN STOCK – Ships Quick – within 24-48 hours! Made in USA!
310-DC SPECIFICATIONS: Powerful 3/4HP, 115 volt, 9.6 amp, 3450 rpm motor pulls 600-650 cfm. Continuous duty, thermally protected. This is the top-of-the-line for dust removal inside cabinets up to 8 ft wide – our largest and finest! 24-1/2″ wide, 24″ deep, 58-1/2″ high.
90-Day Trial, 5-Year Limited Warranty – Try our cabinet in your shop for 90 days. If you are not 100% satisfied, return the unit for a full refund or credit, less freight charges. We have sold thousands of units on this basis and believe that once you try our abrasive blast cabinet, you will LOVE IT! Cabinet and power gun carry a full 5-year warranty. Wear items such as nozzles, air jets, lens, gun suction head, hoses, gloves, etc., are not guaranteed. Vacuum motor is guaranteed for 90 days from date of purchase.