USA 1636 Blast Partner Abrasive Blasting Cabinet
MADE in USA – FULLY ASSEMBLED!
HUGE 72″W, 34″D, 36″H Work Area
TWO operating systems – DOUBLE PRODUCTION!
Welded Commercial-Grade Cabinet – built for two. Two complete operating systems and huge work area put the 1636 in a class above the rest. Makes cleaning large bulky objects a breeze while two separate Skat Blast systems double production. Automotive rebuilders and machine and light industry shops demand this cabinet because large parts can be cleaned FAST!
Heavy 11-14 gauge construction separates this cabinet from lighter weight units. Angle-iron door frames are full size. Door on each side of the cabinet makes loading objects easy, expanded metal screen holds objects up to 300 lbs. Includes powerful 310-DC Dust Collector for exceptional visibility within the 6 ft wide work area, 2 Tungsten Carbide Nozzles that provide increased production and longer life over ceramic type (each outlasts 30 ceramic nozzles), and longer 32″ Super-Pro Gloves (2 pair) to bring objects within easy reach.
Easy to use: just insert part through either side-loading door and press foot pedal. C-35-C Foot-Pedal-Operated Power Gun with large air and abrasive passages removes rust, paint, and scale to bare metal FAST! Abrasive continually recycles from bottom hopper onto workpiece, so you don’t have to stop to reload.
HUGE 6 FT WIDE, 34″d, 36″h rear inside height work area lets you blast tires (on rims), motorcycle frames, panels, door skins, fenders, bumpers, cross supports & more easily!
1636 SKAT BLAST Cabinet Includes:
- Powerful 310-DC Dust Collector to remove dust within cabinet while blasting
- TWO C-35-C Foot-Pedal-Operated Power Guns with Tungsten Carbide Nozzles (equivalent to $200 in ceramic nozzles)
- TWO Foot Pedals with 7 ft air hoses
- TWO Tempered glass lenses, 12″ x 33″ x 3/16″ with peel-off inner lens protectors
- TWO pair 32″L Super-Pro Cabinet Gloves (provide 10x the life of standard cabinet gloves)
- Molded glove and lens trim – prevents leaks
- TWO adjustable 90 watt floodlights, 115 volts with on/off switch
- TWO full-size 11 gauge steel side-loading doors with welded angle-iron framework
- Strong 11-14 gauge USA welded steel construction
- 50 lbs fast-cutting Skat Magic Abrasive
- Continual automatic abrasive recycling system
- Expanded metal screen holds objects up to 300 lbs
- Quick-change trap door for fast abrasive changes
- Replacement parts IN STOCK!
SPECS: Overall size – 74″w, 35″d, 73-1/4″h. Work area – 72″w, 34″d, 36″h. Two 11 gauge steel doors with welded angle-iron framework, 14 gauge steel body. Requires 10-30 cfm @ 80 psi. 125 psi max. Fully Assembled. Crate size: 80″w, 42″d, 76″h. Ship wt: 1025 lbs. IN STOCK – Ships Quick – within 24-48 hours! Made in USA!
310-DC SPECIFICATIONS: Powerful 3/4HP, 115 volt, 9.6 amp, 3450 rpm motor pulls 600-650 cfm. Continuous duty, thermally protected. This is the top-of-the-line for dust removal inside cabinets up to 8 ft wide – our largest and finest! 24-1/2″ wide, 24″ deep, 58-1/2″ high.
90-Day Trial, 5-Year Limited Warranty – Try our cabinet in your shop for 90 days. If you are not 100% satisfied, return the unit for a full refund or credit, less freight charges. We have sold thousands of units on this basis and believe that once you try our abrasive blast cabinet, you will LOVE IT! Cabinet and power gun carry a full 5-year warranty. Wear items such as nozzles, air jets, lens, gun suction head, hoses, gloves, etc., are not guaranteed. Dust Collector motor is guaranteed for 1 year from date of purchase.