USA 1536 Champion Abrasive Blasting Cabinet
MADE in USA – FULLY ASSEMBLED!
Extra-Large 58″W, 34″D, 36″H Work Area
This welded commercial-grade blast cabinet is designed for HEAVY USE! If you’re serious about abrasive blasting, the 1536 is just what you need!
Model 1536 features: strong 11-14 gauge steel construction and heavy angle-iron door framework, metal work screen that holds up to 300 lb objects, 180-DC HEPA Dust Collector for improved visibility, Tungsten Carbide Nozzle for increased production and longer life over ceramic type, and longer 32″ Super-Pro Gloves to bring objects within easy reach.
Easy to use: just insert part through either side-loading door and press foot pedal. C-35-C Foot-Pedal-Operated Power Gun with large air and abrasive passages removes rust, paint, and scale to bare metal FAST! Abrasive continually recycles from bottom hopper onto workpiece, so you don’t have to stop to reload. Action photo in gallery (above) shown with optional Hi-Pro High-Volume Power Head.
HUGE 36″ rear inside height lets you blast door skins, fenders, tires (on rims), motorcycle frames, panels, and more with ease!
1536 SKAT BLAST Cabinet Includes:
- Powerful 180-DC HEPA Dust Collector to remove dust within cabinet as you blast
- C-35-C Foot-Pedal-Operated Power Gun with Tungsten Carbide Nozzle (outlasts 30 ceramic nozzles)
- Foot Pedal with 7 ft air hose
- Tempered glass lens, 12″ x 45″ x 3/16″ with peel-off inner lens protector
- Molded glove and lens trim – prevents leaks
- 32″L Super-Pro Cabinet Gloves (provide 10x the life of standard cabinet gloves)
- 50 lbs fast-cutting Skat Magic Abrasive
- Automatic abrasive recycling system
- Two full-size 11 gauge steel side-loading doors with welded angle-iron framework
- Strong 11-14 gauge USA steel construction
- Expanded metal screen holds objects up to 300 lbs
- Two adjustable 90 watt floodlights, 115 volts with on/off switch
- Quick-change trap door for fast abrasive changes
- Replacement parts IN STOCK!
SPECIFICATIONS: Overall size – 61-1/2″w, 35″d, 73-1/4″h. Work area – 58″w, 34″d, 36″h. Two 11 gauge steel doors with welded angle-iron framework, 14 ga steel body. Requires 10-15 cfm @ 80 psi. 125 psi max. Fully Assembled. Crate size: 68″w, 42″d, 76″h. Ship wt: 775 lbs. IN STOCK – Ships Quick – within 24-48 hours! Made in USA!
180-DC SPECIFICATIONS: Powerful 1/3HP, 115 volt, 6 amp, 3450 rpm motor pulls 300-350 cfm. Continuous duty. Greatly improves visibility over smaller vacuums due to larger filtering area and 5″ diameter hose. 16″ wide, 15″ deep, 56″ high.
90-Day Trial, 5-Year Limited Warranty – Try our cabinet in your shop for 90 days. If you are not 100% satisfied, return the unit for a full refund or credit, less freight charges. We have sold thousands of units on this basis and believe that once you try our abrasive blast cabinet, you will LOVE IT! Cabinet and power gun carry a full 5-year warranty. Wear items such as nozzles, air jets, lens, gun suction head, hoses, gloves, etc., are not guaranteed. Dust Collector motor is guaranteed for 1 year from date of purchase.