USA 1436 Pro Restorer Abrasive Blasting Cabinet
MADE in USA – FULLY ASSEMBLED!
LARGE 46″W, 34″D, 36″H Work Area
One of Skat Blast’s Welded Commercial-Grade heavy weights for all-day operation! Ideal for setup in commercial shops for heavy-duty applications and continuous body shop use, or for the serious restorer who wants professional results year after year!
Model 1436 features: strong 11-14 ga steel construction and heavy angle-iron door framework, metal work screen that holds up to 300 lb objects, 180-DC HEPA Dust Collector for improved visibility, Tungsten Carbide Nozzle for increased production and longer life over ceramic type, and longer 32″ Super-Pro Gloves to bring objects within easy reach.
Easy to use: just insert part through either side-loading door and press foot pedal. C-35-C Foot-Pedal-Operated Power Gun with large air and abrasive passages removes rust, paint, and scale to bare metal FAST! Cleans large tire rims, fenders, motorcycle frames, headlights, taillights, fuel pumps, carburetors, manifolds, interior and under-the-hood parts, air cleaners, springs, hinges, motors, pistons, cylinder heads, and more! After cleaning, the hood (shown above) looked fantastic and was ready for primer and paint … all without the mess or hazard of chemicals! Action photo in gallery (above) shown with optional Hi-Pro High-Volume Power Head.
1436 SKAT BLAST Cabinet Includes:
- Powerful 180-DC HEPA Dust Collector to remove dust while blasting (pulls 300-350 cfm)
- C-35-C Foot-Pedal-Operated Power Gun with Tungsten Carbide Nozzle (outlasts 30 ceramic nozzles)
- Foot Pedal with 7 ft air hose
- Tempered glass lens, 12″ x 33″ x 3/16″ with peel-off inner lens protector
- Molded glove and lens trim – prevents leaks
- 50 lbs fast-cutting Skat Magic Abrasive
- Automatic abrasive recycling system
- Two full-size 11 gauge steel side-loading doors with welded angle-iron framework
- Strong 11-14 gauge USA steel construction
- Expanded metal screen holds objects up to 300 lbs
- 32″L Super-Pro Cabinet Gloves (provide 10x the life of standard cabinet gloves)
- Two adjustable 90 watt floodlights, 115 volts with on/off switch
- Quick-change trap door for fast abrasive changes
- Replacement parts IN STOCK!
SPECIFICATIONS: Overall size – 48″ wide, 35″ deep, 73-1/4″ high. Work area – 46″ wide, 34″ deep, 36″ high. Two 11 gauge steel doors with welded angle-iron framework, 14 gauge steel body. Requires 10-15 cfm @ 80 psi. 125 psi max. Fully Assembled. Crate size: 56″w, 42″d, 76″h. Ship wt: 710 lbs. IN STOCK – Ships Quick – within 24-48 hours! Made in USA!
180-DC SPECIFICATIONS: Powerful 1/3HP, 115 volt, 6 amp, 3450 rpm motor pulls 300-350 cfm. Continuous duty. Greatly improves visibility over smaller vacuums due to larger filtering area and 5″ diameter hose. 16″ wide, 15″ deep, 56″ high.
90-Day Trial, 5-Year Limited Warranty – Try our cabinet in your shop for 90 days. If you are not 100% satisfied, return the unit for a full refund or credit, less freight charges. We have sold thousands of units on this basis and believe that once you try our abrasive blast cabinet, you will LOVE IT! Cabinet and power gun carry a full 5-year warranty. Wear items such as nozzles, air jets, lens, gun suction head, hoses, gloves, etc., are not guaranteed. Dust Collector motor is guaranteed for 1 year from date of purchase.