- C-35 Power Gun – The same gun used in all foot pedal operated Skat Blast Cabinets. Includes 1 medium steel nozzle and air jet installed in gun, and 2 medium ceramic nozzles. This gun is tested and proven for the shop with 10-15 cfm air. (Small nozzle set up required for lower cfm – available at extra cost.) 1/4″ std. female pipe thread air inlet. Beware of imitations.
- Foot Pedal Assembly with stainless valve stem and case hardened stem guide. 1/4″ female pipe thread air inlet and outlet. Supplies air to C-35 Cabinet Gun.
- Genuine Skat Blast Pickup Tube is 27″ overall length with mounting hardware. Double-tube design provides a smooth, even flow of abrasive to the power gun. 5/8″ OD x 18 gauge.
- Siphon Hose runs from pickup tube to bottom inlet of the power head (slip fit) and supplies abrasive to the gun. Genuine Skat Blast hose gives top performance.
- 7 Ft Air Hose connects Foot Pedal Control to C-35 Gun in cabinet. 7 ft long whip hose with male pipe threads on each end.
- Build-Your-Own Cabinet Plans – Well-illustrated plans explain how to build a 34″ wide x 24″ deep cabinet with only two sheets of plywood (plus additional Skat Blast parts). Adjust dimensions to build a cabinet to fit your needs.